Oil and gas extraction projects increasingly require the use of long, continuous lengths of corrosion-resistant control lines.
You’ll find our high-performance tubes successfully used in the most aggressive subsea and downhole conditions. Our control line tubes enable downhole valves and chemical injection systems to connect with remote and satellite wells, for both fixed and floating central platforms.
MPJ Tubing Solutions LLP supplies tubular control lines for a variety of critical applications. Our specialist, custom-made tubes help to lower operating costs and improve recovery methods for our customers.
- Downhole hydraulic control lines
- Downhole chemical control lines
- Subsea umbilical control lines for hydraulic power and chemical injection
- Smooth bore control lines used in fibre optic applications
We offer coiled tubing for control lines in a range of high strength stainless steel and nickel alloys.
Our size range for control lines start at 3mm (0.118”) and goes up to 25.4mm (1.00”) OD. Coil lengths up to 1,500m (5,000ft) without orbital joints and up to 13,500m (45,000ft) with orbital joints.
Control Line Product Forms
MPJ Tubing Solutions LLP manufactures long coils of tubing in three main forms:
- Seamless– a billet of metal is extruded into a tube and drawn to final size.
- Welded and sunk – after being welded the tube is drawn through a die to homogenize the seam weld.
- Welded and floating plug drawn – after being welded the tube is drawn through a die with a floating plug in the bore to rework the weld seam internally and externally.
For technical details, please view our Control Line Tube Datasheet.